Monday, November 7, 2011

Time Flies layout

Well, I did this for a weekly challenge over on UKS and I was going to publish all of it here (you'll see what I mean in a minute) but I haven't been able to take it outside to take a photo as it has done nothing but rain for the last 3 days! Anyway, the challenge was time, bling and patterned paper so I came up with this.


I made a clock using SCAL, used some MME and October Afternoon papers, some old Anna Griffin stickers and Bazzill edges. When you turn the hour hand of the clock it reveals a little pic of my eldest at that age, There are a couple more views here but there are 12 photos altogether on the page. I think the most I've ever used before is 4 so really piling in the photos on this one!



Thanks for looking, and happy scrapping.

1 comment:

JT's crafty blog said...

What a lovely page and so clever
I really like it