Saturday, April 14, 2012

Octopode Alice Tags

Final update for today (phew!). Over at the Octopode Factory blog this week's challenge is anything goes. Well, I've been doing some tags recently so I thought I would add these. I love the quirkiness of the Octopode images and have just invested in some Alice collage sheets so here are my Alice tags.


I inked the tags in one colour, embossed the tags using a mixture of Tim Holtz and Cuttlebug embossing folders, then inked over them with another colour. The collage sheets were easy as they were already coloured in so I just cut the images and stuck them on. Added some fibres and finally, just because, I added googly eyes (ah, old school craft products!). I'm pleased with how they turned out - nice and bright and colourful.







Forgot to add the link to The Octopode Factory Challenge Blog.

ETA - I won! How cool is that. Thank you so much. And I got this fabby tag too. Now I have to go and choose a digi and that will be tough as there are so many that I neeeeeeeeeed!



Thanks for looking.

8 comments:

Claire said...

Fab Alice tags.
C xx

Cristina said...

They are great!
I like them all, a big and colorful work!
I'm in love ...

Karen said...

Love them, and the googly eyes lol !

Ali said...

Hee! These are awesome! I love Octopode Factory stuff. :) And they were *made* to have googly eyes added! :D

Ali

vixen said...

Fantastic Tags :)

The Octopode Factory said...

you're a winner on the octopode factory! email me for your free digi
theoctopodefactory@hotmail.com

Leanie said...

Congratulations Bex! x

Karen said...

Well done you :D x