Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Junk Journal 2 Swap

Well, I had so much fun with the last one I had to do this again.  Warning - this post is photo obese!

Firstly, I have now finished binding all the books so here is a peek of the covers in all their glory.


Sue and Lynn


Sian and Irene


Pauline and Chrissie


Jules and Alison


Chris and Cynthia


Lorraine and Yolanda


Mags and Karen (who will do her covers when the book gets home)


Gill and me

Also, here is a closer look at mine. There are more pages than this, but you get the idea. I love how chunky the books all are.














I still have to package them up and add in some extras for those lovely swap partners who sent paint chips (for another project) but they should be on their way home early next week and that will wrap up another sap.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.

1 comment:

Gill said...

Ooh, exciting. I can't wait, they are looking fab