Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Alice

Just some Alice things I have been working on for an Alice themed ATC book swap.

These are nine of the 14 front covers (the rest are drying) which will then be filled with 14 ATCs all bound into a concertina book, very much inspired by this fabby ATC book on an absolutely gorgeous blog.

I've gone for my Octopode favourites - I love these Alices, so fun and quirky. I'm very much into cramming as much as possible into a small area at the moment so they're pretty busy.

I do hope my very talented swap partners like them.

Much, MUCH more to come very soon :) - inside and back covers, my ATC and the whole book in all its gorgeous loveliness!


I'm entering this in the Altered Alice Challenge Blog as it's anything goes.

5 comments:

Leanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leanie said...

These are LUSH! I wish I'd used my backwards font too now!
And thanks for the challenge tip too x

LexiLindley said...

wow omg these are gorgeous. I can't wait to get mine :) x

Jane said...

They are amazing! I can't wait to get my book back so I can see it all in real life!

Amy* said...

These are just delightful! I love how you have grouped the Octopode images on your ATCs. They are so fun and colorful and each one has so many charming details. Your swap partners will be thrilled to get these...I know I would :) Thanks for playing with us at The Altered Alice...hope to see you down the Rabbit Hole again soon! Have you shown these to Lily? She will LOVE them :)

Amy*