Monday, June 18, 2012

Circle Journal - Quotes and Favourites

I've just started my first ever circle journal, where a group of us each fill a double page spread in each other's books and send them round until they finally make it home.

Firstly, this is mine based on favourites. I haven't done the cover yet but I will do that when it comes home.


I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else in the group makes of it.

I now have two others to do. The one I should be doing first is song lyrics, but I just haven't found the right song yet, although I have had fun listening to loads of music and dancing around the room, purely for research you understand!

So, instead I did quotes and here is my take on that theme. I hope Jo likes them.

2 comments:

Karen said...

So glad you finally got started on CJs ... fantastic 1st attempts too and I love the Michaelangelo quote :)

Rosie said...

You've reminded me how much I used to enjoy doing CJs - and you're making a LOVELY job of these!