Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Freaky People Tags

I am in love with doing weird freaky people at the moment (see my stamp head ATCs) so I have also made some freaky tags. No postage stamps this time, just cut up magazine images. I went through my embarrassingly large stack of fashion mags and cut out bodies, legs and heads and then mixed and matched them. Stuck them on to inky painty tags and roughly (it is supposed to be rough - honest)  outlined them. I'm quite pleased with how most of them came out, although some are not freaky enough for my liking! They have names because they are being sent with the junk journal swap I am running over on UKScrappers.







I still have some tags left over so I may just make some more for me.

Thanks for looking and enjoy the day.

4 comments:

Suzy said...

These are fab Rebecca, good to see you blogging again

Suzy xx

Sue Jones said...

They are great - I Love them :)

MiniOwner said...

So clever and so original. Love them.
Sue x

Virginia said...

Ah they are fabulous!