Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Stamp Head People ATCs (again!)

More stamp head people ATCs. I do love making these but I think I'm a bit of a one trick pony when it comes to them. You know, take a magazine image, stick a stamp on, a bit of pen, a bit of washi tape, and bob's your aunty's brother. I don't have many people stamps though and my drawing skills aren't up to bodies. Just had a thought though - the standard queen's head type stamps may work with my Stampotiques as they are not too big. Off for a play - hopefully I can get some more done in a different style.







Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Just love all of these Rebecca. So much fun. No. 1 favourite is the "I can'y always be waiting for you" one, just gorgeous. Followed by "No ordinary apple" and the bottom shrubbery one :P But they are all so good. And funny! The Daft Punk one made me laugh!