Friday, April 25, 2014

Stamp head ATCs (last one - I promise!)

These really are the last of my adventures with postage stamp heads. For one thing, I'm mostly just down to standard queeny head stamps now. I thought I would try something other than magazine images with them. Mixed results methinks. The first lot are a mixture of a vintage style couple stamps that I forgot I had (not sure whether I prefer them landscape or portrait) and some body stencils. The second lot are with my Stampotiques, as they are the only other body stamps I have. The most detailed ones don't work so well for me as they fade into the background, so I have just chosen the remaining ones. I have done more, but they are much of a muchness so these are just examples.




Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

These are cool! I especially LOVE the walking queen bottom middle